With eight different combinations of viscosity, slipperiness, and OE-recommended additives packages, Red Line offers the widest selection of ATF available
Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today
Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid’s OEM-style replacement
Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature
Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
Extended drain intervals
- Sold as 1 Quart
- Satisfies Chrysler ATF+, +2, +3 (Type 7176) and ATF+4 (Type 9602) requirements
- Provides 30 percent greater operating viscosity and 1/3 the evaporation of Chrysler-style petroleum ATFs
- RED LINE C+ ATF satisfies the performance requirements of Chrysler MS7176, ATF+, ATF+2, ATF+3 and ATF+4 while providing 30 percent greater operating viscosity, 1/3 of the evaporation of petroleum ATFs, improved oxidation and sludge protection.
- Red Line C+ ATF provides the exact frictional characteristics required in the MS7176 specification, providing proper shift feel and proper lockup torque converter operation. The use of an improper fluid could cause torque converter shudder or harsh
- shifting. Red Line C+ ATF also provides the best low-temperature shift ability in automatic transmissions allowing proper shifting at extremely low temperatures and will flow down to temperatures as low as neg 60 degrees C. The improved wear protection makes C+ ATF the perfect automatic transmission or trans axle fluid for Chrysler vehicles.
- Vis at 100 degrees C, CSt 7.5
- Vis at 40 degrees C, CSt 32.3
- Viscosity Index 213
- Pour Point, degrees C neg 60
- Pour Point, degrees F neg 76
- Brookfield Vis at neg 40 degrees C, P 38
There are no reviews yet.