With eight different combinations of viscosity, slipperiness, and OE-recommended additives packages, Red Line offers the widest selection of ATF available
Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today
Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid’s OEM-style replacement
Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature
Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
Extended drain intervals
- Sold as Quarts
- Red Line’s Racing ATF is full-synthetic product designed for use in racing automatic transmissions which need the positive shift of a Type F automatic transmission fluid. This ATF contains no slipperiness additives, producing faster shifts and quicker lock-up, and can reduce elapsed time in drag racing.
- A higher viscosity compared to conventional Type-F transmission fluids provides higher torque converter efficiency at higher temperatures. The enhanced extreme-pressure protection provides five-times better film strength when compared to petroleum ATFs, reducing gear and clutch wear considerably.
- This product is designed to be used where Type-F fluids are recommended or for racing transmissions which need quicker shifts than provided with Dexron II fluids. This product can also be used in manual transmissions which require ATFs, providing better gear wear and better shift ability, but Red Line MTL will provide even better wear protection and shift ability.
- Vis at 100 degrees C, CSt 10
- Vis at 40 degrees C, CSt 53.7
- Viscosity Index 177
- Pour Point, degrees C neg 50
- Pour Point, degrees F neg 58
There are no reviews yet.