Our OE replacement axles are made of forged alloy for a 20-30 percent increase in strength over their stock counterparts. Nitro chromoly axles are also precision machined and heat treated but are designed with extra material for strength where it is needed. All of our axles are precision machined to OE specifications for excellent fitment. Nitro also offers extra long-splined shafts which can be cut to length and blank shafts for custom spline machining. Each new product is subjected to multi-point inspections and then actually installed and set up by the Nitro in-house differential experts to ensure excellent fitment and easy setup. At Nitro we strive to meet our consumers demands for new ratios and applications and we are continually developing new products to stay ahead of the competition. CNC precision machining and heat treating processes ensure excellent fitment and overall strength. Our heat treatment is applied after the splines are cut which allows for deeper penetration where strength is needed. We have a rapid and ever growing range of products to meet new demands and applications.
- Ford 9 Inch|Dana 60 35 Spline Nitro Double Splined Axle Shaft (2.50 Inch Spline Length)
- Manufactured from Alloy Steel Material
- Differential: Ford 9 Inch|Dana 60
- Axle Length: 34.50 Inches Overall
- Axle Spline: 35
- Spline Length: 2.50 Inch
- Axle Type: Double Splined
- Wheel Bolt Pattern:
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Sold As Each
- Ford 9 Inch and Dana 60 Rear Apps Requiring Double Splined Axle
There are no reviews yet.