Red Line CV-2 Grease is designed to withstand the extreme temperatures and pressures which occur in high-performance wheel bearings and CV-joints. The excellent high temperature stability, extreme-pressure protection and water resistance enables it to out-perform even the best conventional or synthetic greases.
Red Line CV-2 Grease can be used in a wide range of applications at temperatures ranging between -100 degree F to 500 degree F and provides good oxidation and corrosion resistance, low evaporation and oil separation, and has a minimum effect on rubber seals. The exceptional extreme-pressure performance and the fluidity of the synthetic oil allows increases in bearing life of 200 percent to 800 percent. Red Line CV-2 Grease contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants.
Red Line CV-2 Grease may also be used in industrial applications such as high-temperature alternator bearings, high-speed ball bearings, conveyor bearings, worm gear drives, servo mechanisms and applications where vibrations can cause fretting wear and corrosion to take place.
Red Line CV-2 Grease will retain its consistency and extreme-pressure performance under high-temperature and high-shear conditions for extended periods, which extends the performance ranges of the lubricated components. Red Line CV-2 will slightly darken after high-temperature use; this darkening will not detrimentally effect the performance of the grease. Although Red Line CV-2 is compatible with small amounts of many petroleum-based greases, it is always good lubrication practice to thoroughly clean out the old grease to eliminate abrasive particles and to minimize the possibility of grease incompatibility.
These fluids are offered in a variety of packaging for convenience in different work environments Used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC Withstands extreme temperature and pressure in wheel bearings, U-joints and high-angle CV Joints
Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection and water resistance
- Sold As 14oz Jar
- Lubricant 4-Ball Weld Drop Point
- (ASTM D-2783)
- Red Line CV-2 400 Kg 800 degree F
- Syn Grease – M 2 200 Kg 485 degree F
- Syn Moly Grease – A 315 Kg 515 degree F
- GM Wheel Bearing Grease 250 Kg 525 degree F
- Property CV-2 Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- NLGI Service GC-LB
- Thickener Non-Soap
- Fluid Type Thermally-stable synthetic
- Useful Temperature Range -100 degree F to 500 degree F
- Color Red
- Dropping Point, 800 degree F
- Load Wear Index 71.2
- 4-Ball Wear Scar Diameter (Red), 40 Kg 0.46 mm
- Water Washout 105 degree F 1 percent
- Evaporation Loss, 22 hrs 350 degree F 4 percent
- Oil Separation, 30 hrs 350 degree F 5 percent
- Oxidation Stability, 500 hrs 210 degree F, psi 12
- Rust Test, ASTM D1743 Pass
There are no reviews yet.