C & R Performance introduces a revolutionary advancement in cooling technology with their all-new extruded tube aluminum radiator that features a reinforced race fin design. Additionally, CR Racings exclusive, reinforced race fin design is cross-braced for maximum strength and durability and features an aluminum fin that has a unique shape and the leading edge is hemmed for more durability and added cooling. It is that exclusive reinforced extruded tube that allows C & R Performance aluminum radiators to have a 100 PSI burst rating, more than triple the burst pressure of any other performance aluminum radiator in the world.
Using current F1 and NASCAR cooling technology, C&R extruded tube core has reinforced corner sub headers for unequalled strength. This radiator will stand up to 1000 hp.
- Extruded Aluminum 55mm core. 12 4mm wide tubes
- Race fin that allows the fin more contact area of the coolant tube and more airflow thru the fin.
- Hemmed leading edge fin for stronger fin. Will not fold over as easy as regular fin cores.
- 100 psi burst pressure
- corner sub headers for increased strength.
- Billet cap included
- Will cool up to 1000 hp
- OE fit for easy installation