Accept no imitations,
THIS is the original Billet Technology Catch Can for 2.7L, 3.5L & 3.6L Pentastar Engines. (Charger, Challenger, and 300)
The Billet Tech Catch Can slows down and filters oil that may end up in the intake and combustion chambers. Oil in the combustion chamber could lower octane ratings that may cause your automobiles computer to sense knock/KR. This may cause a decrease in performance. The Billet Technology Catch Can helps decrease the symptoms of the scenarios described. So as you can see, the Billet Tech Catch Can not only looks good as stated, but performs flawlessly.
About The Billet Technology Catch Can:
- The Original Dual Chambered Top
- Machined from domestic certified, solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- All cans are sealed and secured
- Added O-Ring feature provides a complete seal
- Mounts available for a clean fit for ALL applications
- the way you want it now
- All hose options are oil resistant
- Fittings and installation hardware included
- Variety of fitting finishes available
- Some Options may incur Additional Cost
- Knurled bottom for sure grip and easy empty design
- Manufactured in the USA, by Billet Technology
All Billet Technology Products and hardware are precision manufactured to exacting standards to fit nearly all OEM mating parts. Those OEM parts may have been cast, molded or formed by other less than precise methods. The variation in OEM parts is the reason our parts will not fit any two cars exactly the same. Parts may be tighter or looser depending on the individual case. On the rare occasion that our parts do not fit adequately or you have concerns please contact us for a resolution.
Billet Technology Catch Can V6 Mounting Brackets
- Choosing the Correct Engine for your Vehicle will ensure the correct bracket is included in your order
- 2.7 V6 Engines: Standard Bracket
- 3.5L V6 Engines: New Bracket
- 3.6L V6 Engines: Fender Mount Bracket
About “Other” Catch Cans:
- Do not be fooled by cheap imitations or copy cats.
- Their product is manufactured overseas or to shops without a controlled environment.
- Custom machined by automotive enthusiast’s in our 5,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Lake Worth Florida
- We are not a warehouse like most of our competitors who pedal substandard products with little to no customer support or quality control.
- Trusted Billet Tech quality and customer service.
- Don’t be fooled by other products that look identical
If you have a special requests, question or need more information, please call us toll free 866-747-1684 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All “In Stock” items ship within 72 hours
- Color & Polish have a standard lead time of up to 20 business days before shipping
- Shipping Lead Times may be longer during holidays or upcoming special events
- Most products are in stock as machine satin in blanks
- Therefore, satin orders have a 2 week lead-time to ship
- Purple may take up to 6 weeks from date of order
- Lead-time on Custom Engravings is 4-6 weeks