Suffering from poor performance and reduced fuel economy resulting from over-sized tires? If you have fitted larger tires to your Jeep then you have likely experienced a loss in performance and fuel economy. Most people also recognize the constant shifting of the transmission as it hunts for a gear that works best with those larger tires. This happens because the larger tires reduce your engine RPMs below the optimal power band. Re-gearing the differentials in your vehicle is the only way to get your vehicle back into its optimal operating RPM range, thus improving performance and reducing strain on your vehicle drivetrain.
This is especially important for todays Jeep Wrangler as they feature small displacement engines, with tall factory gearing and overdrive transmissions which are less tolerant to increase in tire size or the weight of added accessories. It is a common misconception that gear changes are Reversed only to hardcore off-roaders or trucks with huge tires.
However, re-gearing is one of the single most beneficial modifications you can make to keep the performance, economy, and durability of your daily-driven 4×4. This is a mod for anyone with larger tires, increased weight, or for increased performance on stock vehicles for towing or increased acceleration.
- 2018-Present Jeep Wrangler JL Sport, 4.56 Ratio, Nitro Gear Package Kit
- Front Differential: M186
- Rear Differential: M200
- Gear Ratio: 4.56
- Manufacturer: Nitro Gear and Axle
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Sold As A Kit
Nitro Ring and Pinion Features:
- Manufactured in South Korea
- 8620 Steel Gear Forgings
- Precision Machining
- CNC Triple-lapping
- Heat Treatment
- Rockwell Hardness Tested
Gear Package Includes:
- Nitro front ring and pinion
- Nitro front Master Install Kit (Includes Timken and Koyo Bearings)
- Nitro rear ring and pinion
- Nitro rear Master Install Kit (Includes Timken and Koyo Bearings)
- For Sport Model JL Wrangler with Automatic Transmission
- 2018-Present Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
There are no reviews yet.